1 - To protect the health of all
PlanAxion has at heart the health and well-being of its clients, consultants and collaborators. This is why we follow the advice of the Public Health Agency of Canada, which recommends taking preventive measures with regard to coronavirus. We must help prevent and manage the spread of the virus by implementing healthy practices that prioritize the health and safety of everyone in the workplace.
2 - Preventive measures for all
Please refer to the following link for advice on symptoms and prevention measures for COVID-19 :
2.1 - Hygiene measures related to COVID-19
We must all adopt adequate hygiene measures. Here are the measures proposed by public health:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the garbage after you use it.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- If you develop symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing, stay home, call 1 (877) 644-4545, let us and your managers know.
3 - Let us be attentive and prudent
As a preventive measure, let us be attentive to situations that require changes to our daily practices. For example, trips outside the home, group meetings, social activities, etc., should be avoided.
It is imperative to take care of your health and to keep us informed of the evolution of the situation. This will allow us to act quickly for the good of all.
Don't be surprised if your clients/managers impose specific rules. It is important to comply with them, to respect the policies in place and to stay abreast of your clients'/managers' instructions.
Our health is our most precious asset. Thank you for your usual cooperation.